Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Wednesday, December 26

Last Man on Earth

Hope you all had a very Scary Christmas and enjoyed it as much as I did. Santa visited the lab and left me lots of nice lumps of coal - just what I asked for!!

I got an email from a fan pointing out that the Tennessean newspaper had the wrong movie listed for this Saturday night, and he wanted to make sure that THE LAST MAN ON EARTH was indeed airing this Saturday. I checked the WNAB website, and it is listed correctly there:

http://titantvguide.titantv.com/apg/ttv.aspx?siteid=51637

So thanks to Jeff for calling my attention to it. It's full steam ahead for some Vincent Price madness Saturday at 7pm. See you all there!!