Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Thursday, May 29

New layout - Comments enabled

The reason for the new layout here is that with the layout I was using I couldn't enable the comments section. I had to go back to a more basic version in order to get the comments link to show at the bottom of the posts.

I thought I'd try adding that feature for awhile, as some of the comments people have emailed me have been pretty interesting. Plus I always enjoy looking at the comments on other folks blogs, too, so I thought I'd give it a whirl.

So if you ghouls and gals see something interesting, feel free to comment away - now you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment