Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Saturday, November 7

200th blog!


So here it is one week removed from Halloween and the 200th post on this blog.

That is a milestone for me - I haven't been that regular of a blogger, instead just writing as the fancy strikes, and this is the second time I've started this blog. Its had a few changes throughout the past 3 years, and has been a cool place to announce news and share my thoughts. My thanks to those of you who visit here regularly. I do hope to continue writing here more frequently over the next year or so.

So anyway, this is post #200 - in honor of the event, I want to pay tribute to someone else celebrating the number 200 this year - Edgar Allen Poe. This was the 200th anniversary of Poe this year. To find out about all things Poe related, visit the Edgar Allen Poe 200 Project at:
http://edgarallanpoe200.com
and here's to the next 200 posts on this site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment