Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Wednesday, March 24

My own Vampira tribute

I'm gettin geared up for the big Impaler/Creeping Cruds/Spookhand show this Saturday night at The Basement in Nashville.

We had practice Monday night, and it's amazing how much more energy there is on a show week. I can't wait to play this thing. We are doing mostly originals and a couple of covers - two Misfits tunes, specifically 138 and VAMPIRA - I insisted on that one because that same evening the big Vampira tribute show is taking place at the Horrorhound convention. This is my own way of paying tribute.

"2 inch nails... micro waist... with a pale white feline face..."






No comments:

Post a Comment