Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Tuesday, March 30

Killer Whale the comic Book

Thought I'd share some more of the comics I drew before starting my gig as a horror host. This is a superhero character I created called Killer Whale. Obviously this is a spoof type book, and I really had fun with it. This is the first of a two part mini series. The second part will be online shortly. I also published several Killer Whale short stories in various books we published. I recently had a guy approach me on the internet to get these online where he could spotlight them as one of the great undiscovered characters. Wow! I was honored...

Synopsis - Frycook Willie Finn accidentally eats a radioactive fish sandwich and gains strange powers.He runs off with the fish restaurant's mascot costume, a whale, and begins a life as a costumed crime fighter.

So here without further adieu, I present Willie Finn, frycook, a.k.a. KILLER WHALE:



No comments:

Post a Comment