Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Friday, August 27

Vampire Blood

A friend of mine (Mike Curtis, a.k.a. fellow horror host Count Basil from Memphis) recently pointed me to a pretty cool website:

http://theimaginaryworld.com

On there I found an item that I remember oh too well from my Halloweens as a kid. It is one thing I always wanted from the store and usually got, because it was such a cheap item. I'm talking about the ever popular VAMPIRE BLOOD.

I don't remember the packaging as much as the tube itself. That design, with the dripping blood and the word vampire blood in it, is as clear in my mind as any other Halloween item. I always loved playing with the fake blood.

Of course if you had vampire blood you had to have fangs. Here is a cool piece of packaging from that same site with some vintage plastic teeth in it:

Ooh, EVIL TEETH. I love it! Don't remember necessarily having glow in the dark fangs, but that packaging is ultra cool so I had to put it on here.

So you got your blood, you got your fangs - you have to put it all together with a vampire costume. That's exactly what I did the Halloween this photo was taken. I am not sure how old I am here, but I'm going to guess around ten.


Just check out that hypnotic stare. I was totally digging this costume. I always did have a thing for the monsters. They were always my favorite costumes, and the homemade costumes were the best.

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete