Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Monday, November 15

Countdown to Karloff

click to enlarge!

This month we celebrate the birthday of the one and only Boris Karloff on Nov. 23rd - so I plan to celebrate the event with a series of posts about Karloff the Uncanny.

First up is an awesome closeup of Karloff in the monster makeup from Bride of Frankenstein, which many people consider to be his best role. I personally prefer the original to the sequel, but both are first rate in my mind. Be sure to click this for maximum detail...

1 comment:

  1. Cool, I love Karloff....
    Of course, I think I was always a bigger admirer of Lugosi.

    ReplyDelete