Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Wednesday, October 5

Vincentennial Post #85 - Mark Maddox illustrations

For my 85th Vincentennial post I am proud to present the artwork of Mark Maddoc. I ran into Mark at the Nashville Comic and Horror Fest in Nashville last weekend and as soona s I saw Mark's wonderful Price paintings I asked if he'd let me show them here on the blog. Mark graciously agreed and sent the following pieces for your viewing pleasure. First up:

Painting of Vincent in scrubs, done for Little Shoppe of Horrors Magazine #20

A younger Price with Roger Corman images which was done for Undying Monsters #2, on sale now!!
and finally a portrait of Vincent fromMadhouse, which was done for the Frank Deitz' Vincentennial book coming out soon.

To find out more about Mark and pick up some of his beautiful work swing by his website at http://maddoxplanet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment