Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Monday, October 24

Vincentennial Post #99 - The Monster Club

This is a wonderfully campy interview with a british reporter on the set of the film THE MONSTER CLUB. Vincent is in rare form and really having fun on set, joking and ad libbing with the reporter the entire interview. Great stuff - I tell you, I have a real soft spot in my heart for this one, which also features John Carradine, Donald Pleasence, and Britt Ekland.

The sense of fun throughout is infectious in this one. I plan to re-watch this one for Halloween - hell, I might just drag it out tonight and give it a spin. Available on DVD.










No comments:

Post a Comment