Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Tuesday, October 22

New short story published in COMFORT FOODS anthology

Spooky greetings, folks!

October is here - it's my favorite time of the year, and I've been making the most of it! Decorating the house to the hilt (yeaah, I'm THAT guy, the one in the neighborhood that goes all out with the home haunt), watching lots of spooky movies, and getting out to as many haunted attractions as possible. Along with all of the holiday festivities I have been busy writing, too. Working on finishing up my Thirteen for 13 series as well as some non-fiction works. In fact, one of my most recent tales, RETRIEVAL SERVICE, was just published in the anthology COMFORT FOODS.


 Available at AMAZON here

Edited by Nikki Nelson-Hicks, this anthology features 13 stories from the Nashville writer's group. Nikki put a call out on Facebook for more entries, so I submitted my most recent story. I wasn't actually a member of the Nashville writer's group - In fact I joined just so I could submit this story. But regardless, it's my first printed work and I'm happy to see it in print!

So Happy Halloween to all of you, and may your jack o'lanterns always burn bright!!

No comments:

Post a Comment