Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Wednesday, February 11

Dr. Gangrene Portrait by Roger Koch

It seems that lately the Doc G illustrations have been appearing left and right, and that was the case again this past weekend as my good friend Roger Koch surprised me tonight with this amazing illustration  - For those who haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet, Roger is a super-talented artist who posts artwork daily on Facebook. Check out his profile and look through the treasure trove of fine art there, you'll quickly see why he was awarded a Rondo Award a couple of years ago. This was a great surprise, and made my night - Roger, I love it my friend - great work! You're the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment