Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Wednesday, November 16

Did Someone Call?


Last night I got together with Cameron McCasland and Chuck Angell and filmed a cameo for the upcoming short film Retrieval Service, directed by Cameron and based on my own short story of the same name. In this scene I will be paying homage to Nashville's best known TV horror host, Sir Cecil Creape, (Russ McCown). Chuck did a spot-on job replicating Sir Cecil's makeup, and I had a blast playing my own idol and inspiration, if even for such a brief appearance. fun stuff, I thought I'd share it with you folks here - look for the film to start making the rounds sometime in the next few months, and be collected into an anthology hosted by Dr. Gangrene in 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment